192.168.l78.1 Admin Login
192.168.l78.1 is Default IP Address of Router Admin login. This IP address is mainly used in countries like Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland. Reason being is 192.168.l78.1 is used as the default gateway or Default Router IP for Routers brand FRITZ!Box. If you have FRITZ!Box router and want to change settings you will be able to do the same with 192.168.l78.1 Access.
If you need to access 192.168.l78.1 for admin login, it should be appended with HTTP://. You can find complete steps to log in to 192.168.l78.1.
192.168.l78.1 Admin Login in 5 easy steps
- Connect your device to FRITZ!Box router via WiFi or Ethernet cable. You can proceed to the next step for accessing 192.168.l78.1 only when the connection is proper.
- To access 192.168.l78.1 Admin Login you need to open it in the browser like IE, Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Opera etc.
- Type http://192.168.l78.1 in browser and press enter.
- You will be taken to username and password screen.
- Enter FRITZ!Box router username and password to access 192.168.l78.1 Admin Login Interface. Once you are authenticated, you will be taken to the home page of the Router/ASDL admin panel.
List of FRITZ!Box Model uses 192.168.l78.1 as Default gateway
The routers having 192.168.l78.1 default gateway is as follows.
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7570
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170
Settings which can be accessed from 192.168.l78.1 FRITZ!Box
- IP Qos
- USB Setup
- Route Setup
To Find default password list of your router we will recommend you to read below article.