192.168.11.1 Buffalo Login Help
192.168.11.1 is IP address of Buffalo Airstation routers admin interface. To configure or fix any issues related to Buffalo router you need to access 192.168.11.1
Activities to be performed from 192.168.11.1 Admin Panel
- Change/Retrieve WiFi Password
- Upgrade firmware in case you are facing speed related issues
- Reboot router
- Settings like DHCP, Qos, PPPoE, LAN,WAN etc
- IPv4 and IPv6 settings
192.168.11.1 Login Steps
- Connect Device to Buffalo router. Recommended way to is to connect laptop through Ethernet cable
- Open browser and Click on http://192.168.11.1 . Read below if you are not able to access the URL
- Enter username and password of buffalo router. Normally default username and password of Buffalo Rev.All or WLA-G54S, username is root and password is blank. http://www.19216811-ip.mobi/recover-reset-router-username-password/
- You will be redirected to home page of 192.168.11.1 buffalo dashboard. Select the settings you want to change.
192.168.11.1 Not able to Login
- First step is to check if laptop or smartphone is properly connected to Buffalo router. Please make sure the connection is proper before proceeding to next step
- Check you are not making any typing mistake for http://192.168.11.1
- It might be case that 192.168.11.1 is not default gateway of buffalo router. Read to find default IP address of your router http://www.19216811-ip.mobi/how-to-find-router-ip-address/
- Username or password is wrong. Check the label on your router to find default username and password.
In case you are not able to login with above steps please comment below and we will revert with answers.