192.168.0.1 192.168.O.1 IP Admin Router Login
192.168.0.1 is also a default IP address of many routers admin panel interface. Through 192.168.0.1 admin router login, you can set the default gateway and many more settings. If your internet is not working and you need to changes settings of your router, you will be able to change the settings with help of our website.
If you are searching for 192.168.O.1 on google then let us correct you, IP address always contains a number and correct IP Address is 192.168.0.1 instead of 192.168.O.1.
As mentioned in article http://www.19216811-ip.mobi/192-168-1-1-admin-router-login/, 192.168.1.1 is the most common IP address of routers but some of the routers use 192.168.0.1 as default IP Address for router admin panel interface. Default IP addresses are kept for sake of ease and convenience of Users just like system/manager for Oracle, hdcknkW1 for Websphere applications server.
Usage of 192.168.0.1 IP Address
Usage of all the default IP address is same i.e. manage Router settings. With 192.168.0.1. users can manage settings like Security, Network, Proxy, LAN, WLAN, IP QoS, DNS, PPPOE, MAC, WPS, DSL, DHCP client and ASDL etc. Router settings must be as per internet provider for the internet to work
How to Login into IP 192.168.0.1
The admin will be able to access the admin panel of the router by using the default gateway details. The admin will also need the admin username & password. If the user has these details then the user must check the procedure as given below to access the admin panel of the router.
- You need to connect your Laptop/SmartPhone with your internet router for which configuration is required.
- Open browser to connect to 192.168.0.1 Admin console
- Click on link http://192.168.0.1
- Admin Console will be displayed and you will be asked to enter credentials. If you are getting a message like Page cannot be displayed, in that case first you need to check if your router is on and you are connected to wifi. If yes then 192.168.0.1 is not your default IP Address. You can refer our article for finding IP address http://www.19216811-ip.mobi/how-to-find-router-ip-address/
- After entering credentials you will be logged in to 192.168.0.1 Admin panel interface and you can change the desired settings.
- If you don’t know username and password of your router, please go through http://www.19216811-ip.mobi/router-default-username-and-password/
Routers List having 192.168.0.1 as their Default IP Address of Router
If you need any other assistance, please feel free to comment below and we will revert shortly.