192.168.0.0.1 Admin Login
192.168.0.0.1 is not a valid IP address or Default gateway of your router. Either it is a typing mistake or your default gateway is 192.168.0.1 . Valid Default Gateway will have only 3 dots and numbers whereas 192.168.0.1.1 contains 4 dots, hence 192.168.0.1.1 is not valid and you need to use 192.168.0.1. People by mistake search with 192.168.0.0.1.
As stated above, 192.168.0.0.1 is wrong IP Address and correct one is 192.168.0.1 . With 192.168.0.1 Admin login you can manage settings of your router like TCP/IP settings,DDNS,DHCP,Firmware Upgrade and much more. Please be careful while configuring your router as wrong configuration may result in Internet not working.
Login to 192.168.0.0.1
- Connect your device with Router either though Lan cable or WiFi
- Open browser and type http://192.168.0.1 and press Enter
- You will be prompted to enter Username and password of default gateway.
- Enter username,password and press Login button.
- You will be redirected to home page of 192.168.0.0.1 Admin console.
To know default gateway of your router, visit below article.
If you are not sure of what is Default gateway username and password, we would recommend you to go through below article for better understanding of same.
For any help required in configuring any type of router or modem, please revert through comments section and we will revert shortly with answer.